Ballard City Council held its regularly scheduled meeting on June 20 at the Ballard City Offices. All four council members were on hand as well as Mayor Bob Abercrombie. After the pledge and prayer, the meeting got started with a presentation from Don Hamilton from Axia Energy about the cond…
A 60-year-old man from Denver, Colorado died June 10 from a suspected cardiac event while on a multi-day commercial trip on the Gre…
The Roosevelt Animal Shelter exists to help lost or abandoned animals, but sometimes, they need help to get the job done.
According to Keith Campbell, assistant chief of Vernal City Police …
A new queen was crowned on Wednesday, June 14, as Neola preps for the annual July Fourth rodeo. Read more
It’s amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do for a home. Duchesne resident Carma Lee Liso… Read more
Not even gale force winds could dry out the enthusiasm of the families that gathered togethe… Read more
It will be 23 years this August since Tracy and I moved our family to Utah from Southern California. We arrived in the small town of Richfield on Saturday, August 13, 1994, and I started my newspaper career with The Richfield Reaper the following Monday. I had never lived anywhere other than…
- The Bears Ears National Monument is good for Utah
- Bears Ears National Monument Designation Part II
- Bears Ears National Monument Designation Part I
- School Board is disregarding citizens by relocating district office
- Bears Ears begs the question, why the greed?
- "Coal extraction today can destroy public lands" Not! Not! Not! (If properly Done)