As Memorial Day approaches, it is important to keep in mind the rules of our local cemeteries in preparations for observances next week.
There is a change coming in the Roosevelt political arena with the announcement that Mayor Vaun Ryan won’t be seeking re-election for a third term this November. For the last eight years, Ryan has been a steady and fair elected official which made his decision not to run again, that much har… Read more
Eight potential Vernal City Managers were in the spotlight on Tuesday in front of the Vernal City council members.
After 20 years of illness, lawsuits and three appeals, Marlene Miller, 68, is left with empty hands and no breasts. She has seven au…
The Ballard City Council met in their own chambers for the first ti…
Bicycle enthusiasts from all over the Basin will soon have a new pl…
Ballard City moved on Tuesday, May 2, to unanimously approve the return of the American Legi… Read more
The annual Utah State University Junior High School band clinic is an event junior high stud… Read more
- School Board is disregarding citizens by relocating district office
- Bears Ears begs the question, why the greed?
- "Coal extraction today can destroy public lands" Not! Not! Not! (If properly Done)
- Our Providers Put the “Care” in Healthcare
- Executive order attacks tribal and local support for Bears Ears
- Ban Fracking? Bad Economics, Bad Ecology
The United States launched a military strike Thursday on a Syrian government airbase in response to a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians earlier in the week. On President Donald Trump's orders, U.S. warships launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the airbase that was home to the warplanes that carried out the chemical attacks