Work on the new Union High School is progressing, and Duchesne County School District wants to be sure they have their ducks in a row when it comes to finances. On Thursday, Feb. 7, the Board of Education issued lease revenue bonds totaling $25 million to be used for construction costs if needed.
According to the Utah Department of Corrections online sex offender registry, there are a total of 279 noncompliant sex offenders in the state. In Uintah County there were over 22 charges brought through the attorney's office for failure to register as a sex offender, which is a third-degree… Read more
Uintah School District Board of Education approved plans to renovate Ashley Valley Education Center, on Feb. 15, 2017, during its bu…
The Community Impact Board, with the Uintah Basin Association of Governments, heard from Uintah County Special Service Districts on …
During the regular meeting of the Uintah County Board of Commission…
The Duchesne County Commissioners met on Feb. 13 and all three comm…
The normally quiet halls of the Roosevelt Library were awash with color and the delightful c… Read more
There was a good energy coming out of the Grace Event Center on Feb. 18 during the Wholistic… Read more
- The list of Top 100 Rural Hospitals is out, and we’re on it
- Release the Chokehold on America’s Energy Sector
- However we do it, we must invest more in education
- What does it mean to be an elementary teacher in today’s schools?
- Bears Ears National Monument Designation
- President Donald Trump’s inauguration address