On Wednesday June 21, Uintah County Commissioners voted unanimously on the 2017 certified tax rate.
Ballard City Council held its regularly scheduled meeting on June 20 at the Ballard City Offices. All four council members were on h…
A 60-year-old man from Denver, Colorado died June 10 from a suspec…
This year's annual Myton Daze celebration didn't dissapoint. It was held on June 23-24 in the Myton City Park. Over the course of two days, th… Read more
The Josie Shoot has been a tradition in Vernal for 29 years. On June 24, 2017, the community… Read more
A new queen was crowned on Wednesday, June 14, as Neola preps for the annual July Fourth rodeo. Read more
It will be 23 years this August since Tracy and I moved our family to Utah from Southern California. We arrived in the small town of Richfield on Saturday, August 13, 1994, and I started my newspaper career with The Richfield Reaper the following Monday. I had never lived anywhere other than…
- The Bears Ears National Monument is good for Utah
- Bears Ears National Monument Designation Part II
- Bears Ears National Monument Designation Part I
- School Board is disregarding citizens by relocating district office
- Bears Ears begs the question, why the greed?
- "Coal extraction today can destroy public lands" Not! Not! Not! (If properly Done)